Live Oak Brewing Beer to Go!
Hours are Sunday-Thursday 12-8pm Friday & Saturday 12-10pm. Please have your ID’s ready!
The Black Forest will also be open!
We are also offering purchase of Beer-to-Go through our Merch store! Pay online, then come pick it up! REMEMBER! THE 1 CASE PER PERSON, PER DAY, TABC RULE STILL APPLIES! Want more beer? Another person, 21 or older, has to place an order, with a different card, and must be present at time of pick up!
Currently Available as of 6/23/21
Year Round and Seasonal Beers- $12
Limited and Taproom only Beers- $12
- Schuetzenverein Pils. A time-travel collaboration w/ the Texas Historical Commission and the historic Kreische Brewery. Read more about it! 4.5%ABV $12 (6pk)
- Roggenbier. German-style ale brewed with a significant portion of rye, a nutritious and valued grain once reserved only for bread. 4.4%ABV $12 (6pk)
- 6 Row Pils. An All-American-grown Pre-War Pils collaboration with Riggs Beer Company using their farm’s heirloom thoroughbred 6row barley w/ 27% corn grits. Oregon sterling hops balance the flavorful 6row variety. a very special and refreshing domestic pilsner. 4.2% ABV $12 (6pk)
- Kletus Maizenbock. A Doppelbock brewed with corn grits and beechwood smoked barley malt. A very pale, very smoked, bright lager beer. This beer is a flavor adventure. 7.8% ABV $10 (6pk)
- Baltic Porter. A true Baltic porter. Cleanly lagered for a bountiful malt onslaught. 7.2% ABV $10(6pk)
- Old Tree Hugger Barley Wine. A wine-strength ale made entirely with our base barley malt true to the English tradition. 10% ABV $15 (4pk)
24 years of fresh cold beers!
Extraordinary lagers & ales
9 hole disc golf course