Live Oak Brewing Beer-to-Go!
Hours are Sunday-Wednesday 12-7pm and Thurs-Sat 12-9pm. Please have your ID’s ready! When you get here, please pull in the spaces marked “beer/food to go parking only”, next to The Black Forest food truck. Due to our limited staff on the weekends, if you are wanting to purchase beer to go, please come up to our service table! The Black Forest will also be open!
We are also offering purchase of Beer-to-Go through our Merch store! Pay online, then come pick it up! REMEMBER! THE 1 CASE PER PERSON, PER DAY, TABC RULE STILL APPLIES! Want more beer? Another person, 21 or older, has to place an order, with a different card, and must be present at time of pick up!
Currently Available as of 10/23/20
Year Round and Seasonal Beers- $12
Limited and Taproom only Beers- $12
- Diamant Pils. Collab with the Sandlot Brewery at Coors Field in Denver, CO. Crisp German pils. 4.5% ABV $12
- Helles. First cousin to pilsner. Daily drinking beer of the Bavarian people. 4.4% ABV $12
- Smoaktoberfest. Using traditional beechwood-smoked barley malt, this lager is pleasantly cloaked in smoke, malt, and hops. 5.8% ABV $12
- Gose. Berliner Weisse-style beer with the addition of coriander and salt. Add a flavored syrup for a taproom experience in your own home! 3.2% ABV $12 (3 oz syrup $3)
- The Other Pils. Zesty, lemony-flower tea cookies. Loral hops and pale German Heidelberg malt. Unfiltered. 4.2% ABV $12
- Kleines Bier. A tiny lager brewed with a generous bouquet of czech hops – kazbek, sladek, and saaz. 3% ABV $12
- Black is Beautiful– Black American Lager. Schwarzbier meets Festbier with cascade hops. Hints of Chocolate. 5.8% ABV $12