Looking for an outdoor setting with great tasting beer for your family event, corporate function, or nonprofit fundraiser? Biergarten rentals are available!
The first step to planning an event at Live Oak is to complete our inquiry form. We’ll review your details, check our availability, and respond as soon as we’re able to discuss additional arrangements!
Important things to note about rentals at Live Oak Brewing Company:
- Full venue buyouts are not available. Partial and full outdoor Biergarten spaces are available for your event. You may not reserve the Taproom interior for your event.
- Beer purchase minimums and staffing charges may apply.
- Outdoor spaces are not weatherized. You may need to consider rain plans or tent rentals.
- The Black Forest is our preferred caterer for events and has a range of catering options and menus for any budget. Outside food must be approved by the Taproom Manager and may require additional charges. Email Neil Joiner or call (646) 429-2104 to make arrangements.
- Glitter, balloons of all types, piñatas, confetti, cascarones, and other decoration that either scatters or is non-biodegradable is not allowed.
- You may be required to hire additional bartenders to serve outside alcohol.
- Event liability insurance may be required.